The Surrey Fire Fighters Charitable Society (SFFCS) is proud to support other organizations that have similar goals and objectives in assisting the communities within Surrey. We receive numerous requests each month for financial support and/or labour to participate with businesses or community groups. Please note that we are fiscally responsible with our budget and we have an extensive base of programs and projects already in place that require a lot of volunteer hours. However, we will evaluate the needs and requirements of each request carefully. Please take the time to review the criteria that we follow when making decisions on your request.
The criteria the SFFCS follows for each request are:
1. Does it meet our goals and objectives?
- Provide relief from poverty
- Assist members of the community that have been affected by traumatic wounds, injuries, or episodes.
- Raise money for medical and health care research
- Provide bursaries for community service
- Sponsor programs that promote staying in school
- Deliver programs that offer positive life experiences and enhance self-esteem.
2. Do we have the funds within this budget category to accommodate the request?
3. Do we have the volunteer base to support the cause (if applicable)?
4. Do we already support the cause or initiative?
5. Will the funds or labour requested be utilized efficiently?
PLEASE submit your request with 1-2 months notice.
Click Here for Charity Request Form
Thanks for choosing the Surrey Fire Fighters Charitable Society as a partner for your initiative.