The Surrey Fire Fighters’ Charitable Society is very product of the commitments that have been met over the years. Without the support from our members, the citizens of Surrey, and corporate sponsors we could not meet our goals in providing financial support to the community. Here is a list of some of our greater achievements.
Some of our Achievements
- $ 2,000,000 – BCPFFA Burn Unit
- $ 1,000,000 – SMH Children’s Health Centre
- $ 2,200,000 – SFFCS Nutritional Snack Program
- $ 500,000 – Peach Arch Hospital Foundation
- $ 385,000 – YMCA
- $ 300,000 – The Centre for Child Development
- $ 150,000 – Jim Pattison Outpatient Centre
- $ 100,000 – SFU Surrey Campus
Since 1997, through our Nutritional Snack program, our volunteers have helped deliver over $2.2M to Surrey Schools
In 2016, we set out with the goal of raising half a million dollars within 5-7 years for the new mental health ward at the Peace Arch Hospital. Today, as reported by the Peace Arch News, we achieved that goal well ahead of our deadline.
We would not be able to accomplish what we do in our community, without our community behind us. Thank you to all of the generous donors in both Surrey & White Rock.
$150,000 Lung Diagnostics SMH Outpatient Centre
February 2009 SMH Children’s Health Centre $1,000,000 Achieved
June 2002 SMH Children’s Health Centre Ground Breaking $1,000,000 Commitment