Leave a Gift with The Surrey Fire Fighters’ Charitable Society
The Surrey Fire Fighters’ Charitable Society wants to listen to your story. The Society has created an avenue for you and your family when planning the future of your estate when you leave us. Bequeathing a Gift in your Will would mean that you would be assisting our charitable society to support our community needs and help build our endowment fund so that your gift can continue to give in perpetuity. You can give anonymously or or leave a legacy by having your family name recognized.
Ways of Leaving a Gift: Once you have taken care of your family, a gift through your Will to the Surrey Fire Fighters’ Charitable Society is a meaningful way to create a family legacy and help you community. You may choose to do so in the following ways:
- Sum of funds (e.g. $10,000)
- Percentage of your estate (e.g. 1%, 10%)
- Residual of the estate, making sure that your family is taken care of first.
- Life insurance policy and have monthly premiums tax deductible.
- Piece of real estate, RRSP’s, RRIF’s or publicly traded securities
Name Recognition is optional.
Your financial planner, lawyer, accountant, or insurance agent can help you leave a gift. These professionals can tell you about tax benefits of planned gifts. You can also contact SFFCS for more information.